301 Series for Fine Grain Materials
For Fine Grained Materials
Dose Range: 0.1g - 5.5g* (with 250 adjustable dose settings)
- Fine Grained Herbicides.
- Scotts® Rout and Bayer®'s Ronstar
- Other Dry Free Flowing Fine Grain Materials - with predominant size range upto 1.0mm in diameter.
Hand-Held (HH): Top-Dressing with accurate fine dose dispersal.
Automated Industrial (AI): Applicator ideal for conveyor belt automation.
* Results Based upon Scotts® Rout Herbicide. Results may vary for different materials due to their density and flowing characteristics.
Download the Brochures for more detailed information:
- Smallest Dose as low as 0.1g,
suitable for small pots. Largest
dose as high as 3.5 grams, with
easy multiple triggering for larger
- 150 electronic settings between
lowest and highest Dose
- Assists in Eliminating Material Wastage and
- Light touch trigger
- Fast manual firing
- Pace Firing™ mode
- Superior Ergonomics for
comfortable continuous operation.
- Gets the job of individual plant
care done just that much faster.
- Doing the right thing by your
valued workers, your plants
and your business.
- Greatly reduces material
exposure by your workers to
chemical contact and smells.
- Less complaints by workers!
- Improved Coverage
- Spreads Herbicide over container soil surface.
- Optional use of angled nozzle
- Compared to other methods
reduces chemical run-off for less
impact on local environment
- Improves OH&S Standards for
both worker posture and material
2 Year Warranty and Support